Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: If you love them....

  1. #11
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: If you love them....

    sorry to hear that....i'll be praying for you and your family

  2. #12
    Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you love them....

    I just got back to Carolina from SWVA, where I buried my brother on Friday. I would like to send my most earnest heart felt "THANK YOU" to all of you on this forum who have sent kind words or prayed for my family during this difficult time. Like I said in the original post on this thread, If you love someone let them know it. I am so glad that my brother and I were able to tell each other of the the love of each other over the last week or two of his short life. GOD bless you all.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you love them....

    We will continue to have you and your family in our thoughts/prayers
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •